Overview - CPIB®
The premier CPIB® certification is a first of its kind Islamic banking and finance qualification and is certainly an asset, generally for those who are part of banking and finance sector and particularly for the people involved with the Islamic finance profession and also for those who are planning to pursue a career in the field of Islamic banking and finance. For students and bankers who want to boost their prospects of joining any bank or Islamic banking or financial institution, CPIB® is the opportunity for them. Apart from bankers, accountancy, finance and investment professionals can also opt for the course to give their knowledge a new horizon. The course is also a big plus for those in academic/educational sectors and for anyone interested to learn and understand Islamic finance in an effective manner and in a very short time-span. Following are the key features of CPIB®:
A program that is designed to achieve an enhanced understanding of Islamic finance for everyone (absolutely no past knowledge of finance or Islamic banking required), from any academic or professional background, there is:
- No knowledge of finance, banking or Islamic finance needed to enroll.
- No experience or academic requirement to enroll.
- No Age restriction to enroll.
- Enroll at anytime of the year, no batch/intake constraints like other professional programs.
- Study at your pace and convenience.
- Shortest time period of four months (or even less).
- Fully online:
- E-Learning excellence – course modules delivered through our website, for a greatly convenient learning experience.
- Study at your pace with the help of our supplementary course material.
- Take the online exam through our website, when you are ready.
Affordability and Accreditation:
- A world-class training opportunity that is immensely cost effective with many concessional pricing options available like country-specific discounts and Group & Institutional Discounts.
- The certification and its course curriculum are approved by top Islamic finance institutes and Shariah experts who are industry leaders and standard setters in the field of Islamic finance.