Exclusive Membership Benefits - IIFII®
There are great benefits and marvelous propositions for our exclusive members. The following conditions are mandatory for attaining IFII® Exclusive Member status:
(i) The candidate should be a holder of IIFII®’s CPIB® certification.
(ii) The candidate should have at least two years experience in any of the following fields/domains in any capacity i.e. in the role of practitioner, member, professional, academic, regulator etc.
- Islamic Banking
- Islamic Finance (other than Islamic banking/insurance e.g. Islamic mutual funds, Islamic bonds – Sukuk, Islamic capital markets or Islamic microfinance etc)
- Islamic Insurance/Takaful
- Islamic Accounting/Financial Standards/Framework
- Shariah Advisory/Regulation/Control/Supervision/Audit
The exclusive member incentives include:
- Prestige & Reputation
- Professional Networking & Relationships
- Career Growth & Progression
- Knowledge & Guidance
- Discounts & Awards