Government Membership - IIFII®
Government membership of IIFII® is suitable for individuals from government/public sector. Those who are employees or job-holders in any of the state-owned or government entities, departments or agencies are eligible to become members of IIFII® in this membership category. There is no constraint of whether you are a staff member of a higher or lower rank, employee of a central or state-government organization or of a local government agency/department. To reflect affiliation with a prestigious global organization, by becoming a member, just fill out the membership form and pay membership dues and become a part of IIFII®. There are many benefits of joining IIFII® as a government member. For details of IIFII® individual membership benefits, please see Individual Membership Benefits. Following are some of the key benefits, for our government members:
To know more…
- Elevated status of being a member of a distinguished institute with a global outreach and professional presence.
- A Certificate and a Membership ID to reflect your association in the capacity of government member of IIFII®.
- Access to IIFII® members-only knowledge center and other knowledge resources.
- Improve your career options and explore greater career prospects by acquiring IIFII® governmental membership.
- Receive great discounts on IIFII® offerings including trainings, events and publications.
- Benefit from networking and interaction opportunities by attending trainings and events at concessional rates, organized globally by IIFII®.
|Annual Fee|| US$ 100|| €EUR 85|| Rs. 10,000|| GBP 65|| AED 365|| RM 350|
There is also a one-time joining/processing fee of US$ 30| €EUR 25| Rs. 3,000| GBP 20| AED 110| RM 105 for new members.