Academic Membership - IIFII®
The academic membership is designed for academics, teachers and faculty members of educational and research institutions like colleges, universities, professional bodies, academies etc. Those who are full-time, part-time/visiting or adjunct professors etc are eligible for the academic membership. Being an academic member you can tremendously contribute towards the promotion of Islamic finance initiative by raising awareness among your students regarding the Islamic finance paradigm. To reflect association with a prestigious global institute, by becoming a member, just fill out the membership form and pay membership dues and become a part of IIFII®. There are many benefits of joining IIFII® as an academic member. For details of IIFII® individual membership benefits, please see Individual Membership Benefits. Following are some of the key benefits, for our academic members:
To know more…
- Opportunity to be a member of a famous institute with a world-level professional presence and endless learning prospects.
- Receive a Certificate and a Membership ID to ratify your association as academic member of IIFII®.
- Avail great discounts on IIFII® exclusive offerings like trainings, events and our published materials.
- Access to IIFII® members-only knowledge center and other knowledge resources.
- Refine your knowledge and explore greater prospects by acquiring IIFII® academic membership.
- Enhance your professional connections through networking and interaction opportunities by attending trainings and events at concessional rates, organized globally by IIFII® and also encourage your students to attend these events to lift their professional growth.
|Annual Fee|| US$ 60|| €EUR 50|| Rs. 6,000|| GBP 40|| AED 220|| RM 210|
There is also a one-time joining/processing fee of US$ 30| €EUR 25| Rs. 3,000| GBP 20| AED 110| RM 105 for new members.